Become an author for the feeleat blog !
The feeleat blog is a community space where you can share your experiences in order to help your peers getting better.
Today, you are given the opportunity to convey a message of hope and healing, to share your experience, advice, encourage people who are fighting.
Would you like to share your story?
You’ve come to the right place!
By sharing your story, lessons, advice, expertise and knowledge, you can help someone, and it can even be extremely beneficial for you.
Here are some tips to help you write your articles properly:
- Be sure to write a personal, authentic article that includes practical tips to help the reader address challenges they may have in common with your story,
- Choose a topic related to healing and personal development,
- Try to write short sentences and paragraphs to improve readability,
- If possible, read carefully your article to limit spelling mistakes
- Each article is proofread before publication, but if we have too much rewriting work, this will limit your chances of being published,
- Avoid giving figures, weights, imc,Do not tell your story chronologically (e.g. in 2010, I weighed xx kg, then in 2012, I regained xx kg).
When submitting your article, please include :
- A title,
- A picture of you, if you wish,
- Your name and links to your blogs / Facebook / Instagram accounts if you agree.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, do not hesitate to suggest a nickname,
- A short description of who you are, what you do, what your projects are, your hobbies, your aspirations.
Here are some inspirations :
- Accept to gain weight
- How to overcome bulimia and to go back on track
- Letter to those who suffer
- Why you should agree to take medication
All articles will be reviewed before publication.
Please try to comply with these instructions as best as you can!
To send us your articles, it’s here! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your contribution, and the help you will bring to the community !
Leave a Reply